24 January 2011

Lack-tervention: 2


I've purged a few books over the weekend. I still can't part with my college text books on Neuroscience and work-related books on ADHD, Pain Management, and Hypertension. Maybe this weekend.

What I DID do, was turn all the books back inward to avoid the "Barnes and Noble" look that Boops described. Boy was she right.

I'm looking to declutter and buy some cute knick knacks this weekend. I'm doing my homework and the most composed and pleasing book cases are the ones that are tightly edited.

And...heading back here this weekend. The heart wants what the heart wants.

4 comments:

  1. The Sartorialist makes it front and center...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course!!! best prezzie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loving your blog... am following!

    Would love you to enter my giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milly,

    Thank you so much for following! Your support and comments make my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...