28 January 2011

Your Favorites

Happy Friday!
image from Ryan Korban.com

I'm heading to NYC this weekend for some QT with my favorite person in my favorite city. My question to you is:

Who are your favorite NYC-based bloggers?

I'm looking to move there in the Spring and want to start reaching out.  There is so much opportunity and talent in the City...people carving their own space among the masses...it makes me salivate just thinking about it.

(Full disclosure: NYC would put me within driving distance to my Grama, so I'd be very well-fed.)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely one of my faves!

    http://www.brooklynlimestone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nicole from Sketch42. I am jealous of your move. I want to live there so bad but it's just not in the cards for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...