10 May 2012

Girly Bedroom Inspiration



Source: google.com via Alexis on Pinterest


I have been seriously MIA and I apologize for those of you who have been checking in. Work, play, and life often get in the way of blogging as I'm sure you all can relate. I wanted to share some inspiration for a project I'm starting tonight for a dear girlfriend of mine, who just moved into a new apartment on the Upper West Side.

Her bedroom has some serious architectural detail with gorgeous moulding on the walls, as well as the ceiling. With years of paint accrued, we have a lot of sanding to do to make those lines sharp, but I'm really excited to get started.

The photo above (from Lonny Magazine), is the inspiration for the paint color and part of the color palette. Does anyone know who makes this paint and what color??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...